The SBR: Tech News & Antics: New Mac Mini!!!


Tuesday, February 28, 2006

New Mac Mini!!!

Oh, you knew this was coming. Being a Mac owner and supporter myself, I couldn't let something like this slip through the blog. On Tuesday Apple unveiled their new Intel based Mac Mini, and I must say, I am impressed. First off, lets get it out of the way, there is in fact a price increase with the new Mini, brining the base system to $599, and the upgraded system to $799. However, with the features that have been added/upgraded, the extra cost is well worth it. The base model comes with the Intel Core solo processor at 1.5gHz, and this is a great chip, but for the extra money you can get the Mini with a Intel Core Duo, which is the same processor they are using in the Mac Book Pros and IMacs. The upgraded model also includes a Double Layer Superdrive, which itself is worth the extra cash.

I wish I had $799, I'd buy one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home